3. Security Redesign Project
Rebooting security to mitigate risk.
This service includes:
- Fine tuning security objects and configuration
- Automating access request, approval and provisioning
- Redesigning, rebuilding and reimplementing security
- Defining risk and controls, and mitigating risk
Working to a world-leading methodology. We adopt leading SAP methodologies to assist us deliver rapid, reliable results, and to help you get the most from your security solution.
We keep your project running smoothly by:
- Making sure you’re fully informed with status reports at every stage.
- Integrating with your company change control methodology.
- Providing full documentation and a thorough knowledge transfer.
4. Compliance Framework
Guidance for compliance.
The compliance framework guides the efficient and compliant administration of your ERP & SAP systems.
- Outlines the accountabilities and responsibilities of all stakeholders involved in the secure operation of a SAP environment.
- Governance defines responsibility and accountability for the execution of documented processes and policy and is critical to staying compliant and audit ready.
- Principles and Standards
- Detailed design and supporting documentation
- Blueprints and business requirements record
- Integration with and application of the business controls
- The Design Record provides a reference for audit to measure design versus build and the change control and approval of the access design being applied to end users
- Procedures required to operate the SAP Application Security Framework
- Compliance and Monitoring tasks
- Audit response and readiness
- Identity Administration
- Change control
- All stakeholders can follow processes that ensure the sustainability and integrity of the access design
- Auditors can follow intended process outlines to measure compliance with own internal processes
- Management of Access Risk
- Overall compliance with business’s broader ICT Security Framework
- Where risks in the access design cannot be removed, other system based measures are taken to protect against fraudulent activity